Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day...

Today is Christmas. In my family this means we go to my Mother's house. Mom's gift to us was a wonderful meal. She's a great cook and we all love to eat, so you know we had a good time. Here are some pictures we took today.
Donnie's mom, Donna stopped by for a visit. It was great to see her.

Mom's busy kitchen.

Sam enjoying his new three wheeler.

Stephanie, Darlene and Kelly pose for me in this picture.

My sister Susan and my brother Sherman are having a very intent discussion.

This is my Dad and this is one of the few times he is setting down during our Christmas visit.
We did get some sad news last night our good friend Kate's father passed away. He had been sick a long time. Please pray for her and her family during this time of sorrow. Kate we pray that the Comforter comforts you. God bless you.
GS

No comments: