Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

Darlene and her Dad, Elzie Williams.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. Darlene and I want to share a few pictures of our dads with you today. My Dad was only 18 years old when I was born but Darlene's Father was 46 years old when she was born. Dads come in all shapes and sizes but one thing I hope they have in common is that they love their children. God bless you Dads today and everyday! My Dad holding me.
Look at me, I'm flying! Mom closed her eyes on this one. ☺

This picture of Dad was taken a few years ago.

A picture of Darlene's Dad, a young Elzie.
Standing in front of his car.
One of the last pictures of Darlene's Dad. We both miss him.
We would like to thank our Father's for all their support, guidance and love all these years. We love you.
GS & DS

No comments: